Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Pinkfresh Studio




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues inspiration and scrappy love!
Today the team is shining the Product Spotlight on 


YAY!!! 
It's no secret how much I adore this manufacturer!
Their fresh, bright, modern and contemporary designs are SO on trend 
&
are a perfect match for my scrap style!
 I decided to use the stunning Indigo Hills collection for this spotlight because I truly can't get enough of this stunning line! 
But enough chatter, here's my layout.....

"So Lovely"


Stunning! I LOVE this! 
I mean, just look at those awesome patterns, and those incredible colours!!!



So many gorgeous layers, and that gold foil!!! Just divine!


From puffy stickers, gold foiled wood veneers, die cut ephemera, & even rubber charms, Indigo Hills has an amazing array of embellishments to dress your pages with!
And let's not forget those gorgeous indigo alphas......


SO LOVELY, indeed!

I hope you liked my take on the Pinkfresh Studio spotlight! 
For more inspiration, click here to see what the rest of the team has created. 

To get your crafty fingers on more Pinkfresh Studio yummies, visit the Paper Issues store here 
remember to use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off storewide!
Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Love this one Amanda, and love those colours together too x

    ReplyDelete