Paper Issues: Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creative Friends!
Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!

Time to get sketchy! 
Here's what November's sketch challenge looks like.....


How fun!!! I love playing along with this challenge - it's always a great opportunity to stash bust too!
And today, I am stash busting the Simple Stories Posh collection. 
I absolutely adore how pretty this collection is, I don't think I'll ever tire of it! But enough chatter,

Here's my layout, 

"Dream Big"


Isn't she the prettiest?! 
And pretty girls need pretty pages, so the Posh collection was the perfect choice! 
I mean, look at those sweet doggies and all those florals!!! Divine!
Let's take a closer look.....


I adore that sweet Carpe Diem mascot dog - he's so fun!
& did you know his name is Winston?! Even cuter!!!


My title is from the Fundamental stickers sheet, 
& serves as a great reminder to my lovely girl - 
Be adventurous and DREAM BIG!
Here's a closer view of that title and sweet Winston.....


Naww!!! 


All those pretty ephemera pieces are just soooooooo pretty!
And I love the sticker brads.......


Awesome!!!
Sketches are just such fun! I hope you'll play along with us!
To get started, and to see some more inspiration from the DT click here.
To order Simple Stories POSH at 20% off 
& use my code: AMANDA 
Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment