Mixed Media Layouts with Imaginarium Designs!




Hi Creative Friends! 

Time for a little chipboard love!
Today I have two very different, but both really inspiring, mixed media layouts to share!
So without further ado, here's this month's DT creations for Imaginarium Designs....

First up, I am sharing this super cool boy layout, 

"Right NOW"


Awesome, huh?!! 
I absolutely adore this boy, and this layout just captures his personality perfectly!
Bold, bright colours, exciting, energetic and fun!
I've used the Dear Lizzy: Saturday collection (incl. the coordinating stickers & veneer numerals) combined with some fabulous chippies to create a really cool look!
1. Just for fun, 2. just love. 3. right now 4. life is now
Love this!
Let's take a closer look.....


Both the phrase, 'Right NOW' & the pie chart chipboards have been inked in Staz On in black. I wanted to create a cut file background look with the pie charts; so I paper pieced the sections, and used them to layer my photo onto. 
Love how this turned out.....


To enhance the piecharts, and really make them 'pop', I also created a circular Gelatos design beneath them. I also added some watercolour splats for fun too! Cool effect!


The piechart peg from the Dear Lizzy collection coordinated with the chipboard perfectly & was the inspiration for my layout's colour scheme. The crosses chipboards have been inked in complimentary Red, Lime & Saffron Yellow inks.


Such a super cool page for my super cool boy! Love it!

Chipboards Featured:






My second mixed media layout is very soft, delicate, and feminine - much like my subject! 
Here's my layout,

"Beautiful"


Swoon! I love how delicate and pretty this is!
I've used embellishments from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Colour Me Happy collection, as well as watercolour paints, cotton and our favourite chippies to create this stunning page! 
Let's take a closer view......


Super pretty! That divine frame, and title, 'Beautiful' have been given a light spritz in Lindy's Stamp Gang: Straburst Spray in Golden Oats. 


Love how delicate that golden finish is! Soft gold with a hint of warmth - simply beautiful, literally!


The flourishes are all embossed in white, and those sweet little hearts are inked in Versa Ink: Petal Pink. They're just divine!!! 


Those flourishes are really intricate!



Pretty!

Chipboards Featured:









I hope you feel inspired by my layouts today!

Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Wow Amanda, both these pages are just gorgeous!! Love the bright fun colours in the first layout and the soft and elegant feel to your second one! So much inspiration x

    ReplyDelete