Paper Issues: Product Spotlight : Crate Paper Snow & Cocoa




Hi Everyone!

Time for a little Paper Issues Product Spotlight!
Today we shine the lights on Crate Paper's Snow & Cocoa collection!


All things Winter wonderland! Love it! 
The color palette in this collection is gorgeous! Cool pinks and blues with black and white too!
I've actually made a few layouts with this fun Winter line - because it really is so easy to memory keep with!
But enough chatter - here's my layout , 

"Snowflake Kisses"



This is just the sweetest! 
As soon as I saw that ephemera quote I knew I had to use this pic for my layout.
Naturally, I needed to add a few snowflakes to create my blizzard too ;) Super cute!
That teal snowflake patterned paper is divine! Makes me think of Frozen! 
Here's a closer view.....


As always, there are the cutest coordinating embellishments in this Crate Paper line! 


And check out the chipboard stickers!!! LOVE!


And truly, if snowflakes were kisses I would send this kid more than a blizzard - love him so!

And that's my layout for the spotlight today!

You can buy the Snow & Cocoa collection here - use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off too!
Visit the Paper Issues blog here for more inspirational layouts!

Thanks for stopping by!
Til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment