Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Endless Summer: So Sweet!




Hi Cocoa Vanilla Friends & Fans!
Today I am super-dee-duper excited to be sharing my first official layout with the latest
Cocoa Vanilla Studio collection;
cv-es-logo-long
This collection is prettiness overload!
Mints, pinks, pastels, & delicate patterns with sweet notes of Summer! What could be more perfect?!
But rather than rave, let's allow my layout to do the talking - after all, a picture says a thousand words....
"So Sweet" 
img_20161109_123620
And truly, this girl really is so sweet! Picture perfect, indeed!
How divine are the colours in this layout though?! Mint with corals and pastel pretties!!! LOVE!
I immediately fell in love with the Aloha Sunshine pattern paper and knew it would be perfect for fussy cutting!
I mean, all those hibiscus beauties! Too much gorgeousness here - I just had to make a feature of it all!
Here's a closer look....
img_20161108_205658
To support those fussy cut clusters, I've also used hibiscus die cuts from the ephemera pack, as well as some gorgeous butterfly stickers from the Accessory Stickers sheet.
*Please note: the typewriter font stickers are from the Love Always Accessory Stickers sheet*
To add warmth to all that minty green, I've also used a few wood veneer shapes.....
img_20161108_210805
You'll also spy some gorgeous enamel dots too! I love how the colours of these dots coordinate with the entire collection! Making it so easy to embellish your projects!
How cute is the tiny bunting ephemera below my photograph...
img_20161108_210922
I adore that sweet banner! But it's those fussy cut flowers that really make my layout sing! SO pretty!!!img_20161108_211121
To add texture to this layout, I used soft watercolour washes and splatter, as well as double stitching a border on the cardstock. That DIVINE mint stripe backing paper is called Coastal Chill and I swear, I may buy 20 sheets of this paper!!! I just LOVE this pattern and colour!!!
Stripes are always a win for me! Just look at that sweet striped butterfly sticker - awesome, huh?!
img_20161108_211229
But if you're more of a spotty dotty kinda fan, no worries, Endless Summer will meet your needs too ;)
img_20161108_211350
Oh gosh!!!! The Puffy Stickers in Endless Summer are my favourite puffies of.all.time!!! Just look at that title!
So incredibly glossy, as well as dimensional!
img_20161108_212333
Endless Summer is definitely the prettiest Summer I've ever seen! LOVE it!
Hope you liked my first layout with Endless Summer
&
feel inspired to get fussy cutting with this stunning new collection!
Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Leave a Comment

  1. Absolutely stunning, love all those fussy cut flowers :)

    ReplyDelete