Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Sunshine SUMMER Fun!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!
Today I am sharing a soft, delicate Summer layout with the new 
I love that this collection can invoke both fun and excitement, whilst maintaining an elegant and soft feel! Very clever designs and the prettiest of patterns! Today I have used the 'B' sides of these gorgeous papers - but I doubt you'll notice it, as they're hardly a reverse side at all! Just Stunning!!!
Let's take a look at my latest layout with Endless Summer,
"Sunshine SUMMER Fun"
img_20161116_130704-1
Isn't this a perfect mix of Summer cheer, playfulness and sweet pastels?!!
Love the colour palette in Endless Summer - it really is SO pretty!
I was drawn in by that gorgeous green paper, SUNBLEACHED CV-ES006, (the reverse side) & it is just DIVINE!
This colour inspired my entire layout. It used it to guide my embellishment selection and watercolour mixed media base too.
However, green can feel a little to 'cold' for a Summer layout,  so I teamed it up with that awesome woodgrain paper paper, SWEET TREATS CV-ES001 . The warmth of the woodgrain, combined with the Wood Veneers and Woodies really balances the greens, and allows for the introduction of those sweeter Summer hues. I should add here, that I find it very hard to believe that such a stunning, distressed woodgrain paper can be a 'B' side - but that's evidence of how fabulous these pattern papers are!
Enough chatter, let's take a closer look at my layout.....
img_20161116_131431
How totally awesome are the Puffy Stickers here?!! LOVE them! The script words are so beautifully cut, and those tiny hearts are the sweetest!
I adore that Woodies button too! The colour, and the sentiment - it just couldn't get any more perfect! Love indeed!
Here's another view of the puffy heart stickers & that veneer flamingo!
img_20161116_131600
Nothing says Summer like a flamingo embellishment! Too cute!
And, "Oh Yeah" how about that flair!
img_20161116_131715
The woodgrain pattern in the flair - simply perfection!
You'll also spy some sweet Accessory Stickers including that cool 'seaside' one! Awesome!
And let's not forget all the fabulous Die Cut Ephemera!
img_20161116_131851
Despite the vertical layout design, I couldn't help but use those fabulous die cuts across my page. I split the word SUMMER with my photograph in the centre, creating a cross design. This added real interest, and draws you into my precious photo. To make it all gel together, I layered it onto a watercolour base in  green, and then added splatters in the fun Summery colours. Gorgeous!
img_20161116_132045
So much Summer FUN!
I love how soft and pretty this turned out!
Hope I have inspired you to get creating with the B sides of Endless Summer!
Thanks for visiting,
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment