Paper Issues: November Roll The Dice





Hi Paper Pals!
Today I'm sharing my take on the November: Roll the Dice challenge over at Paper Issues.
This month the dice declared that the challenge would be:
 Use 2 photos and 2 wood veneers or wooden buttons on a layout.
Yay! A really easy one to have some fun with!
And fun is exactly what my take is all about -
here's my layout,

"Embrace Life: Here & Now"


Here's my 2 cuties living in the moment, and enjoying the carousel ride! Love it!
Told you it was fun!
I have been stash busting again, and using up my Pink Paislee: Paige Evans: Fancy Free collection. 
For my 2 veneers I have used two printed wooden circle shapes for my layout. 
The colours & patterns in this range are amazing! 
SO bright and happy, perfect for my subjects!
Here's a few close-ups....


LOVE the glitter thickers!!! Stunning! 
And the sweet buttons in Fancy Free are a great alternative to ephemera, sequins or enamel dots.


More thickers goodness....



Love that veneer 'embrace life' circle! And those buttons!!!


Fancy Free is my two darlings to a T!
Hope you liked my interpretation of this fun challenge!

If you want more ideas, or how to get started click here to see the original challenge post.
Want Pink Paislee Fancy Free for 20% off?
Order from the Paper Issues store here and use code: AMANDA

I hope you'll join us and play along with this fun scrappy game!
Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment