Paper Issues: Moonstruck Pretties!




Hi Friends!

My turn on the Paper Issues blog,
&
 today I am sharing a layout from my new favorite collection;
Pink Paislee's  Moonstruck. 
Here's a quick looksee at this stunning collection - if you haven't already seen it!

Moonstruck Retailer

This collection is SO very pretty it makes me swoon!
From butterflies, to blooms & moonlight pretties this collection has it all!
Perfect for scrapping my girl with!

So now that you've seen it, here's my layout,

"Beautiful"



Gorgeous, huh?!
As soon as I laid my eyes on that stunning floral paper, I knew I was going to fussy cut it! 


But as I was cutting out all these pretty blooms, I fell in love with the reverse side too! 
That gorgeous black and white gingham design is just so striking!
So for this layout, I did end up using 2 sheets of Moonstruck Paper No. 2, and I may have bought more...lol!
I also really loved the gold foiled ephemera too!
Let's take a closer look......


In usual Pink Paislee style, there's a terrific array of ephemera in this collection!
 Pretty, pretty!!!
That gold foil really is something!!! 
And how about those super cute puffy stickers?!!


I love the detailed blooms in paper No.2!
& while fussy cutting requires patience, it always looks amazing! 


And there you have it!
Moonstruck pretties!!!
Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating too!
& use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. Such a gorgeous collection and your layout is just stunning! Just love those roses!

    ReplyDelete