Paper Issues: November: Mix It Up Monday




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun! 
Time for this month's installment of 
Yay! I love this challenge - it's always such fun to get messy!!!
This month we're focusing on using our inks and stamping in our layouts.
Here's my layout,

"Crazy Fun"



This kid is ALWAYS crazy fun!!! Love him!
And how cool is my take on the challenge?!!
 I have used the stunning Indigo Hills collection from Pinkfresh Studio - looooooove this line!
I had a ton of fun creating this background.
 I stamped a mixed media stencil in Versa Ink: Royal Blue, made my own liquid colours from soluble ink pads plus water (& splattered), plus I also used some good ole fashioned stamping with Staz On ink in black. 
The stamps are all from the Pinkfresh Studio: Indigo Hills set. 
Let's take a closer look......


How awesome is all that stamping?!! Love it!
That gold foiled wood veneer clip is also a stunner - I mean, seriously, gold foil veneers?!!! 
Pinkfresh Studio is just so contemporary & on-trend!


Those pattern paper circles have been punched from the pattern paper, 'Dover'. 
That rubber charm is a cutie too! Also, it coordinates perfectly with the stamp set - yay!


So much awesome!


My favorite boy indeed!

Hope you feel inspired by my take on this month's Mix It Up Monday challenge! 
For more stunning inspiration, check out what the rest of the team created here.
Need some Pinkfresh Studio?!! (silly question!)
Click here to visit the Paper Issues store & don't forget to use my code:
  AMANDA to save 20% off!
Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Love this, looks fabulous and love how the blue pops of the page!

    ReplyDelete