Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Maggie Holmes - Crate Paper: Gather collection




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for another Paper Issues Product Spotlight! 
Today is all about Maggie Holmes Crate Paper Gather collection!!!


Prettiness overload!
And I have been creating sooooooo many pretty pages with this collection that I decided to go for something a bit different for this spotlight - a boy layout!
So, here's my super cool dude take on the Gather collection, 

"You Had Me At Hello"


I know, right?! Could he get any cuter! 
Love how this turned out too! Bold, bright and daring - 
A bit like my sweet subject in the photograph!
Here's a few close-ups for you....


#LOVETHIS indeed! He is such a cool lil guy! 
This collection is surpisingly perfect for boys too!!!


One of Mister A for Awesome's favourite things to tell me is, "I like you and I love you Mum" - so that gold foil sticker had to feature on this layout. Perfect!
(Should add, it's one of my favourite things to hear too!)


Isn't he the sweetest?! He always has me at hello! Every.single.time.!
Love my boy! & Love the new Gather collection too!

Check out more Gather inspiration from the Paper Issues team on the official blog!

Oh! And you can get the entire Gather range at 20% off when you use code:
AMANDA at the Paper Issues store!

Thanks for visiting!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

  1. Another fabulous page, and what a sweet photo too!

    ReplyDelete