Paper Issues: November Swag Bag!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues paper delights!

Today I am sharing a layout that I have created for the monthly Swag Bag feature!
I have used the gorgeous October Swag Bag - it's jam packed full of Autumn pretties!
But enough chatter, here's my layout,

"HAPPY"


Isn't this divine?!! Nothing says Fall like lying in the leaves!
The October Swag Bag is just a perfect match for my sweet photo!
The only items that aren't from the Swag Bag are my base 12 x 12 woodgrain paper and the acorn stickers. 
I know - so much awesome from one lil bag!!! 
I actually have enough left overs for another 2 layouts too! Yay!!!
Here's a couple close-ups.....


Beautiful! Love all the sweet embellishments that come in the Swag Bags!
I mean, just look at that brad clip, enamel dots and THOSE leaves!!!! DIVINE!


Love it!
Hope you did too! 

You can see more inspirational Swag Bag feature layouts from our awesome DT here.

Wanna get your crafty hands on a Paper Issues Swag Bag? 
Silly question - of course you do!
You can subscribe here so you don't ever miss out,
or try your speedy luck in the Paper Issues store here
Be sure to use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off every.single.time you shop!

Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment