Imaginarium Designs December Creations




Hi Everyone!

Today I am sharing my final projects for Imaginarium Designs. 
I have been on this amazing DT for 2 years now, and have loved every minute of it!
With an enormous 2017 ahead of me though, it's sadly time to say goodbye! 
So before I get all sentimental & misty eyed, here's my December creations.....

First up, I am sharing this pretty layout, 

"You Are Amazing"


Prettiness overload! 
I have used the stunning new Pink Paislee collection, 'Moonstruck' and combined it with our favourite chippies to achieve this delicate and girly page!
So soft and dreamy!
Here's a closer look.....


SO many elegant and pretty chippies here! 
My sweet butterflies have been treated with Faber-Castell Gelatos in white and cotton candy pink, I blended them together a little to get colour variations in each one. 
Those intricate flourishes have been coated in white Gelatos too! I have layered them over a couple leaf stencils adding more texture, depth and interest.  
I adore the precision cut words and phrases, and this title is just exquisite! 
I've coated mine in a classic, matte Gold ink - here's another view.....


It really is divine, huh?! 
The gold also adds warmth to the right hand side of the page, and completes the rule of three triangle with the orange watercolour in the base paper. 
Here's another view of the butterflies.....


So very pretty, indeed!
A gorgeously girly page for my darling daughter!

Imaginarium Designs Products:








My next project is quite different from my usual style, and serves as a bit of a thankyou to the team at Imaginarium Designs for helping me to grow.....

"Grow" Sentiment Tag 


Wow! Told you it wasn't my 'usual' style ;)
Very shabby, and quite a bit edgy for me! 
Lots of awesome chipboard and techniques to share too! 
First up, I coated my large size chipboard backing tag in Lindy's Stamp Gang: Starburst Spray in Golden Oats, then while it was still wet, I rubbed some Lindy's Screamin' Black Banshee Magicals all over.
It looked just like my intricate butterfly......


I left the butterfly with the Gold & Black treatment - it really looks amazing, don't you think?!
I then coated my backing tag in a rough coat of gesso, and once dry I ran it through a bricks pattern embossing file.
 My tag was then roughly sanded back to reveal some of the Lindy's treatment, as well as a few raw sections too! 
The final treatment for my large tag was a good splattering of black ink!


Next up, I added the window frame - which is just treated with black Archival Ink, as are my sentiment words.  
Then embellished with the butterfly, leaves, and blooms.......


Such a gorgeous little off the page number!

Imaginarium Designs Products:










And there you have it! 
My final DT projects for Imaginarium Designs!
Thankyou to Jane, Natalie, the team & to you my loyal supporters, 
Much love,
 Have a wonderful Christmas & Best wishes for 2017, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment