Paper Issues: April Roll The Dice




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with the April edition of 


This month the dice decided that we use 6 stickers and 2 tags on our layouts. 
And as for the number of photos? Well this month it's totally your choice! 
Use as many, or as few, as you'd like!

Here's what I created, 

"Magic"


How fun is this?!! So pretty too!
Absolutely love these pics of my two down at the rock beach! 
I've used the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio Dream On collection, and combined it with embellishments from The Mix No.1 line for this layout.
My design has been inspired by windmills. My son commented how windy it was that day, and we should have made windmills to play with. So here's a kind of windmill for his album. So cool!
My 2 tags are positoned beneath my photo layers, and I have used exactly 6 stickers (as long as you don't count the enamel dots - lol!)
Here's a closer look.....


So much happiness and joy! It truly is magic in my eyes!


You Only Live Once - so go make those sweet memories!
Love these two to bits!!!

And there you have it! My take on this month's Roll The Dice!

& REMEMBER to use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total order!


Need more ideas and inspiration?
Visit the Paper Issues blog here to see what the rest of talented team have created for this challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment