Paper Issues: April Swag Bag Sunday




Hi Creatives!

It's time for a lil Paper Issues Swag Bag inspiration with


I love the Paper Issues Swag Bags & this month's is just divine - check it out!


Absolute awesome sauce!!!

I fell in love with this kit instantly & created not one but 2 layouts with it!

Here's my first one, 

"Do Your Thing"


La la LOVE all those flamingos! This Swag Bag is just perfection!
Everything you see on my page is from the mini kit apart from the following items:
12 x 12 white cardstock, mixed media materials, chipboard lemonade bottle & "Do Your Thing" title.
Everything else you see is from the Swag Bag (even that Heidi Swapp stamp 'love this'!?!)
 Total awesomeness!
I also love that I used my Paper Issues happy mail pocket card too - let's be honest, the flamingos have it all!!!
Here's a closer look....


To make my 3 x 4 cards stretch further, I tend to cut them and then layer beneath another piece of paper to give the impression of a larger card.
You'll notice that trick on the pink flamingos paper below.....


Lots of layering and lots of sweet birds!


How cool is that inflatable flamingo embellishment?!! 
Just loving it all!!!!

But I did say two layouts, so here is other one.....

"Fantastic"


Isn't this awesome?!! 
I LOVE the colours and flow in this one!
I created this for Paper Issues Scraplift Sunday.
The original design is from the incredibly talented Cassie Box
 (you can see the original on her instagram here)
Again, everything you see on this layout is from the March Swag Bag with the exception of the mixed media materials, 
and the 'Fantastic' title and 12 x 12 paper which are both courtesy of Pinkfresh Studio. 
Here's a closer look at those stunning 3 x 4 card layers....


Just stunning!!!

And there you have it! My inspiration with March Swag Bag!

Did you know the Swag Bags sell out SUPER fast?!! 
Well don't panic - you can start a subscription here so you never miss out again!

REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA and you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more Swag Bag inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team have created here.

Thanks for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment