Paper Issues: April New Issue: Round 2




Hi Creative Friends!

Mid month signals Round 2 of our New Issue at Paper Issues!
This month's issue is:

Put the Petal/Pedal to the Metal/Medal

Suggested ideas:

-Use metallics and/or metal embellishments
-Create a project using flowers or about gardening and spring
-Share something about transportation like bicycles, motorcycles, cars (your first car or current ride), toy cars
-Show us a project about awards and/or accomplishments

Naturally, I went straight to the florals for this one! 
Here's my layout, 

"Just Be You"




Oh my!!! All the floral things for my sweet girl!
I have used the stunning Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart collection, & while I may be biased, I don't think it gets any prettier than this! 
Just look at those layers!!!
Truly love how bold and beautiful this is!

Here's a few close ups....


So pretty!!! 
The doily, cotton thread and white punched butterflies are from my stash, 
& the bitty blooms and sequins are actually from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always line. 
Everything else is from the Wild At Heart collection - I know, so many paper pretties!!!
Here's another view.....


Those bold pattern papers and the lusicous layers they create are just stunning!


Such a beautiful girl! I truly hope she doesn't change. Not one little bit! Love her! 


Gorgeous, huh?!

REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA  and you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Thanks so much for visiting! I hope I have inspired you!

You can see more New Issue inspiration from our talented team here

Til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment