Pinkfresh Studio: Stamp All About It!




Hi Friends!

Today I am super excited to be sharing 2 very different layouts for Pinkfresh Studio, 
that feature some of their fabulous NEW stamps!
There are SO many amazing new stamps that my biggest problem was deciding which ones to use!
But enough chatter, let's see what I created!
First up, is this subtle stamped layout, 
"Live More" 


How fabulously fun is this?!! 
I adore the Live More collection - so fresh and contemporary! Just perfect for my style of memory keeping! I've combined it with a few embellishments from the Mix No. 1, and the subtle stamping is from the Live More Stamp Set. 
I've stamped the sentiments in striking black ink to make them pop! 
The criss cross pattern is stamped in tangelo ink, to mimic the original print on the paper. Very subtlte, very cool!
Let's take a closer look..... 
 

As well as that subtle stamping, I've used a ton of puffy stickers on this layout. I truly can't get enough of those puffy stickers!!! 
And the foiled chipboard stickers are also super cool! 


Totally awesome! 
Next up is this super dreamy page....
"Dream On" 


Isn't this just the sweetest?!! My big dreamer!
For this layout, I've teamed The Mix No.1 with the playful Dream On line, and I just love the result! This colour combination is so stunning!
I've also mixed my stamp sets; using the Dream On set, as well as the Little Love set by Lizzie M. Check out that adorable little rabbit holding the star wand! Omgoodness - can it get any cuter?!!! Needless to say, this was always going to be a girly and whimsical page!


How amazing are the acrylic mirror stickers?!! I just love that shiny title - so impressive!
Like my first layout, I've stamped all my sentiments in black ink. The sentiment stamps are all from Dream On stamp set. 
The Little Love stamps are super cute and fun! They kinda have a kawaii feel to them with their cutesy faces too! To keep them childish in nature, I've stamped them in royal blue, saffron yellow and mint inks. I really heart that rabbit!!!!
So many gorgeous embellishments here too.....


Naturally I used the golden, blue an yellow stars from The Mix No.1 - just perfect for this twinkly stars, dreamer's page! 
And those layered chipboard stickers are just so awesome! I love them!


And there you have it! 
Two very different layouts from Pinkfresh Studio's latest releases that feature stamps!
I hope you liked them & they've inspired you to get stamping on those layouts!
Thanks for visiting, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

  1. Gorgeous pages Amanda, love the large print on the first one and the touches of gold on your second page x

    ReplyDelete