Paper Issues: April Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for one of my favourite Paper Issues challenges -
Take 5 Tuesday 
If you haven't played along with us before,
don't worry - this challenge is really user friendly - LOL!
Simply create a project that features a minimum of 5 items from the monthly list.

Here's a look at the list for April....


Super fun, huh?!
I couldn't wait to play along!
I used #3, #4, #7, #9, #10, #14 - can you spot them on my layout below?
Here's my scrapbook page, 

"Beautiful"


Super pretty, huh?! All my heart for this girl! 
I've used the new Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection, it's so elegant and perfect for my Miss! 
How stunning is the gold acetate title?!! Love it!
I really wanted to dive into the washi tape rolls that compliment this range & I just love how this design turned out! (I even managed to use 4 of the washi rolls! Yay!)
Here's a closer look......


Lots of pretty papers and ephemera in this line! 


And with all those gorgeous black & white patterns, 
how could I resist the houndstooth tissue wrap that our Paper Issues mail arrives in?!!!
I've used it to mount my photo onto, and create a lil texture and dimension. Super cool!
Did you spy my items on my layout?! 
Perhaps you NEED some Heidi Swapp in your stash too? Grab it here in the Paper Issues store and REMEMBER:  Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off too!


Looking for a little more inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team have created here.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment