Paper Issues: April Cut It Up




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of


I just LOVE all the FREE cut files that Paper Issues offers!
Here's the newest one which we're using for today's challenge, 


Isn't this fun?!! Love the lil bees and honeycombe too!

Here's what I created, 

"Be Kind"


Isn't this so delicate and sweet for my Miss M?!!
I've used Dear Lizzy Lovely Day & 
some extra embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla Studio Free Spirit.
Just love how light and fresh this is!
Here's a few close ups for you......


Nawww! How cute are all those bunnies??!
I adore that script title too!


The ombre heart pattern paper is just divine!


So, so pretty! 
Love it!

And that's my take on this month's Cut It Up Saturday!
You can grab all the FREE Paper Issues Cut Files here.

Need scrapbook supplies?
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA  and you'll save 20% off your total order - YAY!!!


See what the rest of our talented team has created here.
Thanks for visiting!
til  next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment