Paper Issues: Product Spotlight: Fancy Pants Designs




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for another fabulous Product Spotlight with Paper Issues!
Today we're shining the light on few of the more recent collections from 


I LOVE all their lines, but I chose to spotlight the Sweet Nothings collection for my layout. 

"Little Moments"

Oh gosh! How striking is this?!! 
I just love the vibrant, bold colours and patterns in this collection! 
And how grown up are my two darlings getting?! Eeep! Time really does fly!
As well as the Sweet Nothings line, I've also used a FREE Paper Issues Cutfile for my layout. 
It's called Love In Full Bloom and you can grab yours here. 
Lots of prettiness on this page - here's a closer view.....


Just look at those luscious layers!!!
 Lots of ephemera love here too....

The puffy sticker sequins are just awesome!!!


Aaaaah! I just love me some Fancy Pants Designs!

You can get yours in the Paper Issues store here
REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your entire order!


Looking for more creative ideas? 
Visit the Paper Issues blog here to see what our talented team have been creating!

Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment