Paper Issues: April Pinspire Me




Hi Everyone! 
Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of 

Here's what the mood board looks like.....


So bright and happy! Awesome, huh?!!
I was totally drawn in by all the pop colours, as well as the plants and cactus!
But enough chatter, here's what I created...

"Awesome"


Hello fun! Totally awesome, indeed! 
I have used the super fun Amy Tangerine, On A Whim collection, as well as a few chipboard stickers from Pink Paislee's Fancy Free & enamel dots from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 
I just love how this turned out!
You'll notice that my patterned paper background even mimics the pattern on one of those pots!
 Super cool!
Here's a closer look....


And yes, ma'am that be official Paper Issues happy mail houndstooth wrappings that I've matted my photo with! Love me some Paper Issues #happymail !!!

What a super fun page for my gorgeous photo!
A really playful, happy page for their album!
Perfect!

Wanna see more of the gorgeous On A Whim line? 
Use my code AMANDA & you'll also save 20% off your entire order!


Looking for more inspiration? 
Check out what the rest of talented team created for this challenge here
Can't wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment