Spellbinder's Card Kit of the Month for December!





Hi Friends! 

I am so excited to be joining you today for more Spellbinders inspiration with their incredible 
Card Kit of the Month! 

Card Kit of the Month Membership

And let me tell you, the December kit is all kinds of awesome!!!
It's jam packed full of Winter Wonderland & Christmassy delights!
Here's a few sneaks for you....

 OH.WOW!!!
How fabulous is this card kit?!!
 And the 6 x 6 Winter Wishes pattern papers are pretty fantastic too!
So many beautiful designs!
Here's another look for you....

What an amazing kit!


Here's just a handful of cards I've made, using only items from the kit.....


Wow! All the Winter Wishes here! So many lovelies!
And they're all made entirely from the kit - no extra items from my stash. How awesome is that?! 
Such a fabulous kit!
Let's take a closer look at them all.....


Aren't they pretty?!! 
I've used the glitter washi tapes in this month's kit to border the card bases, and give the appearance of glitter cardstock. I've also featured the exclusive 6 x 6 pattern papers and die cuts. So gorgeous! 
Here's another look ....


Oh so lovely! This one also features the twine in this month's kit too! 
I just adore that pinecone! 
Next up are a few cards made with the amazing metal dies in the kit.....


Winter Wonderland perfection!
The metal dies are always my favourites! LOVE!!!
You'll spy the teal enamel dots and gold glitter puffy alpha stickers also making a statement on these two cards! 


That polar bear is just adorable!!!


Those gold glitter puffy stickers are so sparkly! & I'm totally crushing on all those intricate snowflakes! 

For my next card, I'm demonstrating the versatility of this Christmas themed kit with a simple birthday card.....


Super sweet! & how awesome to be able to get more than just Winter themed Christmas cards out of this kit! 
I love all the foil elements on the tags, it really makes them pop! 


And now for some Winter Wishes.....


How cute is that Santa hat die cut with the antlers?! 
It inspired me to create more antlers with some of the leafy metal dies. 


You'll spot that the faux antlers are a lil sparkly!  
That's because I die cut them from the glitter washi tape in the kit! 
I just love how effective the die cut washi tape looks, that I double it's width and cut my sentiments with it for the next card.... 


Oh.how.stunning!!!
Everything in this kit is just so beautiful! 


Total gorgeousness!

I hope I have inspired you with my first installment of creations with this kit! 
 I have so many leftovers that I'll be using this kit all month - it's amazing!
I haven't even got to the stamps yet! 
So good! 


Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment