Shimmerz Paints: A Special Delivery for Christmas!




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more colorful, Shimmerz Paints inspiration! 
Today I am sharing my take on the Shimmerz Paints November Color Challenge. 
This month's challenge has a Winter Wonderland theme to it - so it's all our fave icicle colors and shimmering delights! 
My color of choice is the gorgeous Texturez: Patina color, and here's why.......

"Merry Christmas"


Oh.my.heart! Isn't this just divine?!!
Meet out special delivery, ( and a lil early) Christmas present - our new mini Dachshund puppy! 
Isn't he just adorable?!! Puppy Love!
& talk about a one color wonder! 
Texturez Patina is just sensational!!! A perfect color for all your Christmas creations!
I've applied it around the border of my white cardstock base, using a repeat snowflake pattern and palette knife. Once dry, I then add two larger snowflake stencils with the pretty light green Patina color. LOVE!!! 


Texturez paints are just incredible! 
They boast the sheen of our Dazzlerz paints with an added textural element. 
Think Dazzlerz with a coarse, sand like substance within them. 
So gritty, dimensional and WOW!
You can check out ALL the fabulous Texturez Colors HERE

Let's take a closer look at that amazing Patina color.....


So.much.gorgeousness!!!
I've teamed our pretty mint Patina with Crate Paper's Fa La La collection, and let's just say, it's a match made in heaven! 
I just adore the fresh mint, white and red color scheme! Beautiful!


Just look at all that dimension! Stunning!


That grittyness is a texture lover's dream! 
And the color intensity is all kinds of awesomeness! So vibrant! 



We're All About The Color, and Texturez Patina is all that and more! 
I hope I have inspired you to add this amazing color to your mixed media kit!

Wanna know more about this awesome color?
Visit the Education Team channel HERE to watch my process video. 

& REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order to receive a FREE paint! Yay! 



Thanks so much for visiting
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment