Citrus Twist Kits: Hello, Puppy!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Citrus Twist Kits inspiration! 
Today I am sharing another pretty page with the December Pleasant Valley Scrapbook Kit!
If you missed this kit, it looks like this....

December 2018 "Pleasant Valley" Scrapbook Kit

Soooooooo.much.gorgeousness!!!!
If you're really quick, you might still be able to get one in the store HERE!

Now, onto the good stuff! Here's my latest layout with this divine kit!

"Hello, Puppy!"


Oh, isn't this just adorable?!! 
Love our new puppy Maxwell the Dachshund so much! 
#sorrynotsorry for all the puppy photos this month! 

You'll spy the gorgeous Heidi Swapp Emerson Lane woodgrain pattern paper as my 8.5" x 11" base. I just love a good woodgrain paper, and this one has my heart - so cool!!!

 I feature the American Crafts Journal Kits Ephemera tag at the top center of my design, drawing your eye in and down towards my sweet pic! 
Here's a closer look for you....



I embellish this tag with Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers, and the 1Canoe2 Golden Rod Chipboard Phrase Stickers from the December Embellishment Kit.  I use the same Thickers for the hello title - so good! 


Omgoodness! Cuteness alert! 
Those puppy wrinkles get me everytime! All.the.heart.eyes!!!

And how gorgeous are the layers beneath my darling photo?! 
You'll see a mix of CTK Exclusive Labels, Emerson Lane Cardstock Stickers, Journal Studio Puffy Stickers & Die Cut Ephemera pieces from the American Crafts Journal Kits. There's also a few pretty adornments from the Embellishment Kit  - the Journal Studio Swan Paperclips, & the Pebbles Along the Way Epoxy Buttons. La la LOVE it all! 


For finishing touches, I add the Paige Evans Whimsical Happy Life Mini Foam Alphabet Thickers to form the 'puppy' part of my title. Gorgeous! 
Simple, sweet creating with the beautiful Pleasant Valley Scrapbook Kit! 

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with your CTK kits today! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment