Pebbles: Holly Jolly Christmas!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Pebbles inspiration!
Today I am sharing a really simple process video with the super cute Cozy & Bright collection! 


I just love this adorable collection - it's so playful & fun! 
Perfect for documenting all the holly jolly Christmas moments!
But enough chatter, here's what my finished project looks like.....

"Holly Jolly"


Oh isn't this the sweetest?!! 
Nothing's more precious than a puppy for Christmas!!! Holly jolly, indeed!
I've featured one inch strips of the bright stripes pattern paper, MERRY & BRIGHT to act as an anchor at both the top and base of my 12 inch white cardstock page.  I've also drawn on the less traditional Christmas colors in this collection, and used the light blue and pink for a more whimsical look!
Here's a closer look for you.....


This is oh so pretty! 
Lots of beautiful embellishments to adorn and support my sweet photo!


I fussy cut those  blue & pink tags from pattern paper GIVE JOY, and use them to layer my photo with. The use of tags is a great alternative to blocks of pattern paper, and adds a more playful and fresh look!


Just look at the soft glitter on the 6 x 12 ACCENT STICKERS - those red baubles are just divine!


Loving those DECORATIVE BRADS too!


Want to see more, including how this layout came together? 
Please watch my short process video HERE.
Thanks so much for subscribing to my channel too!


I hope you enjoy and feel inspired to get creating with Cozy & Bright for the Holidays!

Merry Christmas, & Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment