Shimmerz Paints: Holly Jolly Christmas Process Video!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more painty fun with my latest layout
& process video for Shimmerz Paints!

Shimmerz Paints

Today I am sharing a lil Holly Jolly Christmas inspiration! 
I trust you all had a safe & very Merry Christmas, 
and now have a ton of Christmas photos to scrap?! 
Well, I think I have the best Christmas color combination to share with you today - inspired by peppermint candy canes, no less! 
Here's what I'm talkin' 'bout......


I told you it was the BEST!!! 
Ga - ga - gorjus! 
I've combined my favorite Coloringz: Oh Say Can U Sea

What a stunning combination of our Shimmerz favorites! 
Here's what I created with them,  

"Holly Jolly"


Sigh! Isn't this so soft, & pretty for Christmas?!
I just love the fresh & modern look this creates - so light and playful! 
Perfect for my 2 darlings in the photo! 
Here's a closer look for you....


Wow!
I have combined these stunning colors with a couple of cut files, as well as Elle's Studio scrapbook supplies. 
I start by creating my mixed media bases which my cut files layer onto.
 I use the packaging technique and add lots of color droplets and splatters too! 
Once dry, I apply the tiny dots stencil with Dazzlerz Spun Sugar. 
I also spray the snowflake cut files with that soft jade color, Coloringz: Oh Say Can U Sea, and then give a light coat of Shimmeringz: Baby's Breath for a gentle hint of shimmery goodness! 
I love how this turns out!
You can see the entire process in my video HERE. 

Here's a few close-ups for you....


Those colors are just divine! Such a perfect combination! 
Oh, & that cut file is a FREEBIE! Yesss! 
I've popped a link for it in the description box on my channel - so be sure to check it out & subscribe to Happy Arty Days too! 


That snowflake cut file is gorgeous! 
It's called 'Snowed In', and is another Freebie - from The Cut Shoppe!
 I love the soft hint of shimmer that the Baby's Breath adds to the Coloringz: Oh Say Can U Sea - so pretty!!! 
And such a great way to add gentle interest to my photo cluster! 


So.much.gorgeousness!!!


See more of this pretty Christmas layout on the Shimmerz Paints channel HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope you enjoy watching my process video! 

REMEMBER: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order to receive a FREE paint! Yay!!! 


Thanks again, & Best Wishes for the New Year!


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment