Cocoa Vanilla Studio: 2018 Favorites!




Hi Creative Friends!

Time for my final Cocoa Vanilla Studio post for 2018 - wow! 
Can you believe it's been another year already? 
Time sure does fly when you're having fun! 
As always, we like to wrap up the year by reflecting on our favorite projects & with so many amazing new collections released this year, picking my fave 3 for 2018 has certainly been a challenge! 
It was kinda like being asked to pick your favorite child - just not possible! LOL!
So, instead I randomly selected my favorites for today's post - I hope you like my choices!

First up, is a very pretty page created with the Bohemian Dream collection....




"Happy Days" - Bohemian Dream collection 
See original post HERE

I just love the Bohemian Dream collection, and despite making this layout at the beginning of 2018, this layout is still a firm favorite of mine! I have never scrapbooked with so much purple - EVER! That really says something about the gorgeousness and beauty of this collection. And don't even get me started on all the butterflies, dream catchers, feathers and winged things - la, la, love it all!

Next up is another super pretty layout, this time with the delightful More Than Words collection.....



"Precious" - More Than Words Collection 
See original post HERE

Sigh! Isn't this swoon worthy?!! So very precious, indeed! I adore the softness and innocence of this design. And yes, more butterflies... I can't help myself! More Than Words is such a beautiful and elegant collection!

And last, but by no means least, a boy page to complete my 'random' fave projects.....



Outta This World - You Rock collection
See original post HERE

Isn't this the coolest?!! It's no secret that Cocoa Vanilla Studio create the BEST boy collections around, and You Rock is perhaps my all time favorite of all! Love the woodgrain pattern paper teamed with the cool blue and white - such a fabulous combination!

And there you have it! 3 (out of 11 or so...) of my favorite Cocoa Vanilla Studio creations from this year! I hope you'll click on the links to go back and see them in more detail.

As we look forward to 2019, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish each & every one of you a very safe and Happy New Year! 
Best Wishes!



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment