Pinkfresh Studio June Stamp Release Blog Hop





Hi Pinkfresh Studio Friends & Fans!

Welcome to the Pinkfresh Studio June Stamp Release Blog Hop! 

I am SO thrilled that you could join us for all the fun & inspiration!
If you are just starting the blog hop begin at the Pinkfresh Studio blog here, 
& remember to leave a comment on every designer's blog to go in the draw for the major prize:

The complete set of June release stamps & dies


There are a ton of awesome minor prizes too!
 Each individual blog will have a winner who will get to choose one set of their favourite stamp and dies set too! So be sure to leave a comment at the end of every blog ;)
Yayyyy!!!!!

But enough chatter, let's get straight into the cards!

Here's my first card creation, 
"Thankyou"


Isn't this delciate and divine?!!
I love how soft and feminine this is!
I've used the  Say It With Florals Stamp & Die Set featured below:


Wow!
You know I adore anything floral, and these stamps are just stunning!
Here's a closer look....


Oh so pretty, indeed!
Three layers of inks to create those sweet blooms, but so worth the effort - just stunning! 
I've stamped my main sentiment onto vellum, and then double foam mounted my card front onto the Live More collection patterned paper, "Simple" for extra pretty! 
You'll also spy a few enamel dots from The Mix No.1 line too! Love it!

Next up, I have this fun and contemporary card, 
"Everyone needs a friend like you"


Isn't this fun?!! Just love the cacti and terrariums! 
I have used the Terrariums die set, and Simply Succulents coordinating stamps for this card.


Aren't they awesome?!! 
I love the earthiness of this collection! It feels 'real' and totally from the heart! 
FYI:  those divine puffy green hearts are from the Pinkfresh Studio: The Mix No.1 collection ;)
Here's a closer look at that sentiment stamp....


Isn't that script gorgeous?!!!

Here's one more card with a totally different look....


How pretty is that lace heart die?!! Beautiful!
It's called the Now Is The Time die & it's soooooo gorgeous! 

Love it!!!

I hope you liked my cards today & feel inspired by my creating!

Before I get you hopping on to the next designer - please remember to leave a comment on each and every blog in the hop!
Next up is the super talented, Julia Stainton, you can hop over and visit her here
&
here's the entire blog hop list if you need it:

Pinkfresh Studio June Stamp Release Blog Hop List

Thanks again for hopping by & best of luck for the major prize draw!!!

The winners will be randomly chosen from all comments left on each of the participating blogs. Comments will close at 11:59 pm CST on Friday, June 9th, 2017 and the winners will be announced on Pinkfresh Studio's blog on Friday, June 16th, 2017.

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

  1. Such lovely cards. Your Say it With Florals card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, wonderful products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An array of sensational cards! Your showcase of the succulents, in particular, captures my heart! Soooo pretty!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't just like: I LOVED your cards. So dainty and delicate and gorgeous! You blew me away with these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and soft, the first one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards! Love this release.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so fantastic. I love your softness and delicacy style in each of these cards. All your cards are absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo beautiful! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards. I just love that first card, the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards! The first one is simply gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this products and your cards are very nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. This heart die is adorable! Love you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! Love the terrarium and the partial die cut die the most.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the hop and the lovely cards - and all the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards. Love the entire release.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love x 3!!! and yes the script is stunning.. thank you for the close up picture detail on the floral die..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty collection of cards! I love your color palette too!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous cards! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the soft look of the florals card! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Breathtaking work! LOVE the bright and airy feel to them all!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. preciosas tarjetas he quedado impactada con la nueva colección de pink fresh es demasiado bella que ganas de ganar gracias por la inspiración xoxo Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your cards are lovely. I love the floral one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful work on
    all the cards. Loving
    the new dies and stamps.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love your cacti and terrarium card- really makes a fun and hip card.

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of your cards are beautiful, I especially love the "say it with florals" card.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very pretty cards! I love that die Say It with Florals. How unique and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The way it with floral card is gorgeous, I love the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great products make for GREAT cards!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your cards, love the soft and fresh colours, the terrariums are great. A great new collection of stamps/dies.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful cards, thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you colored in the forever is composed of now sentiment on that die. Very pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such gorgeous cards! I hope to try out that floral set soon!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great cards, I think my favorite of these is the heart (last) one!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such beautiful cards Amanda <3

    ReplyDelete
  35. I had convinced myself I didn't need the Say It With Florals stamps and dies set right now, but seeing your delicate use of colors, paper, stamps and die have proven me wrong. Well, maybe not wrong. I don't 'need' them, but I sure do want! ;) All of your cards are beautiful. Love what you did with the background on your last card.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Amanda! These are so beautiful and unique! I love what you created!

    ReplyDelete
  37. It was hard to tell what the Say it With Florals die was from the photo, but now that I see it in action, I do believe it's a favorite! The stamp set is versatile for different sentiments too. Actually, it's hard to pick a favorite from this release. The succulets+terrariums are so fun, and the detail on the dies is wonderful. Thanks for sharing your lovely projects!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wow!! I love your cards! I can't decide which one is my favorite :)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Really cute cards! Love the design and how you matched it up with a notebook.
    natgodfrey4@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Such fun cards and love your added touches on each one!! Makes them unique and different! Great new releases!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Beautiful cards you created with this release.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Absolutely stunning cards...thank you for sharing. Such unique dies in this selection.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Wonderful cards, love the all the clever stamp and die combos.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Your Say it with Florals card is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I love how you colored the sentiment so it shows up better on the die cut. The Say it with Florals card is gorgeous and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  46. The Say it with Florals stamp & die set is a definite must have!

    ReplyDelete
  47. What a really great release - the stamps and dies are awsome! I Love it!

    Greetings
    KleinerVampir (= Little Vampire :-))

    ReplyDelete
  48. Such clever combinations of stamps and dies .

    ReplyDelete
  49. Oh, such a delicate flower card! And those plans are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  50. That heart die is just stunning and I love how you added the sentiment over it. Beautiful terrarium card.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amanda, your cards are positively STUNNING! The Say it with Florals stamp and die is outstanding! Love the intricacy of it as well as the Now is the Time die! Oh the possibilities....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  52. Beautiful cards!Very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Love your cards, they are stunning!! Love your thank you card especially!

    ReplyDelete
  54. beautiful creations. the entire release is fabulous and your cards are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Wonderful cards! I really love the first one - the colors and design are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Love your awesome cards. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Gorgeous pieces. These are such great sets!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Oh, these are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  59. The details are incredible on these dies. So delicate

    ReplyDelete
  60. Brenda Shreves3 June 2017 at 04:57

    Wonderful ideas. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  61. Lovely designs with theses great looking products on your pretty cards..

    ReplyDelete
  62. Pretty floral card, love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Fabulous cards! Love the Say it With Florals stamps and die! Such a beautiful creation! Also love the terrariums and the lovely heart!

    ReplyDelete
  64. Your first card is so simple and elegant with that window cutout, and I love the terrariums!! Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  65. awesome thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  66. Fabulous cards!! Love that succulent card!!

    ReplyDelete
  67. I love the terrariums.
    A unique idea to go with the cactus.
    The card with the flowers is
    beautiful. The petals that
    pop off the card are wonderful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  68. Each of these projects is wonderful! Love the soft sweetness of the first, the delicate detail of those terrariums, and I just adore that last one!

    ReplyDelete
  69. The cutout die is so pretty! I haven't seen anything like it elsewhere. Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Love what you've done with these new stamps and dies. These cards are exquisite. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Such beautiful cards! This is such a great release, the delicate intricate dies with words are beautiful! Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  72. This release is going to blow my budget--it is wonderful! You did a wonderful job with these stamps and dies..

    ReplyDelete
  73. Wow, these are beautiful. Especially love the first card with the partial cut flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Pretty cards. I like the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks for the great ideas, with your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  76. There is so much to love in this fab release and in your lovely projects: the delicate florals, the cool terrariums and that amazingly intricate Now is the Time... love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Such wonderful and pretty cards...the dies in this release are so unique and I love the stamps esp. the terrarium.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Great inspiration and such beautiful cards! I love the first card especially the sweet colors your chose.

    ReplyDelete
  79. Very beautiful. Love all of your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  80. These are all so beautiful. I especially love the floral die with stamp set, its gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Wow! I like every card here and their warm and cozy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Such pretty cards. I love them

    ReplyDelete
  83. Beautiful cards! Love the Terrariums die set, and Simply Succulents stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  84. These are all so fun! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  85. Oooh that is so delicate, yes!! Lovely cards, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  86. I love your cards, especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Oh my!!! Such adorable cards!!! Absolutely cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  88. Wow! These are all absolutely beautiful! I am going to have a very hard time choosing which sets I need NOW and which ones I can wait to get! So many awesome choices! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Love the way you've used the dies on these! All of them are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  90. From the first card to the last you just can't wait to see what you've come up with. This stamp release is amazing. I'm not sure how any of you decided what to use and how to use it. What a talented group of artists. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Thank you for your inspiration. Love your pink thank you card. And the now is the time card is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Love the beautiful cards. The new release is really fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Love your cards! I especially love the soft pink and the delicate dies on the first card. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  94. I really like how who popped out the petals on the Say it with Florals. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  95. So pretty! Love how you made them pop!

    ReplyDelete
  96. really beautiful cards, love this set!!!

    ReplyDelete
  97. The heart dies is really impressive !

    ReplyDelete