Paper Issues: December Sketchy Saturday




Hi Everyone!

It's time to get your sketch on with Paper Issues December edition of 

Here's this month's fabulous sketch...


Cool, huh?!! I couldn't wait to play along!


Here's my layout, featuring the Dear Lizzy: Saturday Collection;

"Loved"


Nawww! How cute are these two!
There's a really special story about this particular School Day together - but as you know, I like to keep my journaling private. Their story is just for them - but I will say that these two are the very best of friends are so loved by one another!
Back to the sketch, I strayed a little with my circular cut file - but I think layering is up to personal interpretation anyways, lol! I really wanted to center them in that heart frame. 
(Note: That file is a free one available in the Silhouette library)
Everything else, is Dear Lizzy Saturday and is in the Paper Issues store!
Here's a few close ups....


That clothes pin! So stinkin' cute!!!


Love me a lil gold foil......


Super sweet! Love this!
And I hope you did too!

For more inspirational ideas, including how to play along, see the original team post here.
Order Dear Lizzy and more in the Paper Issues store here 
& Use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment