Paper Issues: December: Mix It Up Monday




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues Mixed Media Fun with
Mix It Up Monday!

This is one of my favourite challenges as we can get a lil messy too!
This month's challenge is use a black/white/grey palette with a 'pop' of colour AND use at least 2 different media on the layout. SO much fun!!!
As indigo is one of my absolute favourite colours, I decided to use Pinkfresh Studio's, Indigo Hills line for this challenge.
Here's what I created.....

"Everyday Has A Story"


Isn't this stunning?! I love how it turned out! 
It's feminine, girly, & just a lil grown up too (a bit like my subject in the photograph)
She's grown up so fast!
I've also featured a cut file from the Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Colour Me Happy collection, as well as fussy cut flowers from the Indigo Hills collection. 
For my mixed media elements, I've incorporated, watercolours, inks, & stamping into my layout. 
Aren't those stamps fabulous?!! They're also from the Indigo Hills collection ;)
Love it all!
Here's a few close ups.....


How cool is that wood veneer clip?! Love the gold foil highlights too!
Lots of pretty ephemera here too.....


Cute heart puffy stickers and a coordinating heart stamp too! Very cool!
So much inky, stampy fun here....




And there you have it!
My take on this month's Mix It Up Monday!
For more inspirational mixed media ideas, see what the rest of the DT created here
To get your crafty fingers on Pinkfresh Studio and more visit the Paper Issues store here
Use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!
Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment