Paper Issues: December Swag Bag




Hi Everyone! 

Do you love a sweet sampler of papercraft yummies delivered to your door once a month?
Then the Paper Issues Swag Bag is for you!
The Swag Bag is the best lil bag of scrappy joy around!
For today's Swag Bag feature I've been diving into my awesome September Bag. 
I know, it's December but seriously, Cassie packs so much into these bags I had a ton of embellies and 3 x 4 cards to use up!
But enough chatter, here's my layout.....

"Travel"


Isn't this a cool boy layout?!! Perfect for my Mr A headed for vacation!
but everything else on my layout is from the September Swag Bag! 
Told you it was awesome!
Let's take a closer look....


How awesome is that rose gold glitter title & embellies?!!


Lots of fun patterned paper 3 x 4 cards to layer with, and more sweet embellishments! 
I spy Shimelle, WeRMemoryKeepers, and even some Pink Paislee too!



Cute foil stickers, puffy stickers, flair and ephemera - this Swag Bag has it all!
Love it!

Hope you loved my layout too!
To find out more about the Paper Issues Swag Bags, 
and for more inspirational ideas,

To order your Swag Bag, visit the Paper Issues store & be sure to use my code:
AMANDA to save 20% off!







Leave a Comment

  1. Fabulous page Amanda, great design and love that photo! Very cool dude xx

    ReplyDelete