Paper Issues: Cut It Up Saturday





Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with Cut It Up Saturday - December edition! 
Today is all about this month's fabulous FREE cut file designed by our very own
Stacie Ebnet Dietz.

Here's a look at this month's aaahmazing Cut It Up Saturday file....



How awesome are those scribbled circles?!!

With such a natural 'mixed media' look, I wanted to showcase the file in a softer, more delicate light. 
Here's my version, 

"Embrace Life"


Isn't this the sweetest?! 
I have used one of my favourite collections, Pink Paislee's, Fancy Free by Paige Taylor Evans - love it!
I have also kept to an almost monochromatic colour palette too - very girly and soft!
Let's take a closer look....


Love that chippie title, but how fabulous do those background circles look?!!
Such a fun design!


To keep with the circular style, I used the circles paper, (Paper no. 3) as well as both the fancy and wood veneer buttons to embellish with. I love the look of the layered circles!


How cute is the stitching through the cut file?
 Another small detail that adds both delicacy and interest to my layout.


More circles goodness! Truly this file is divine!!!
Oh, and my top tip for cutting the scribbles successfully is to use an older, less sticky mat. 
It worked a charm ;)

Hope my layout has inspired you to get creating!

For more inspiration and to download this FREE cut file, click here 
Need Pink Paislee Fancy Free? 
Get yours now in the Paper Issues store here
& remember to use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment