Paper Issues: Roll The Dice: December




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun!
It's time for the December edition of:


And this month the dice determined that we create a project with 5 photos, & 4 varieties of alphas.
So many photos is always a fun challenge!
 Here's what I came up with....

"Carnival Fun"


SO much #FUN indeed!
Love how bright and happy this layout is!
I've used Bella Blvd: Addison collection, and it's modern, vibrant & happy vibe is perfect for my two darlings at the fun fair! 
My alphas are a bit of a mix from Dear Lizzy (2 varieties), Crate Paper & We R Memory Keepers.
Here's a closer look at those mismatched Thickers.....


Such a playful and happy title too!
Did  I mention how much I ADORE this collection?!! 
It's so contemporary, and a great reflection of our bright happy lives!
Here's another look at it.....


So much CUTE going on here!
Love those paperclip embellishments!


Cool ephemera, and stickers too.....


So gorgeous!

I love being challenged outside my comfort zone, 
& this month's challenge really pushed me.
I am so happy with how my layout turned out - hope it inspired you too!
Visit the Paper Issues blog here for more inspirational ideas.

Need this Bella Blvd collection?!! 
& Use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!
Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 





Leave a Comment

Post a Comment