Paper Issues: December Pinspire Me




Hi Creatives!

Time for one of my most loved Paper Issues challenges, 
 Pinspire Me
& this month's board does not disappoint!
 Check it out....


All that Christmassy goodness! LOVE it!!!

Here's what I came up with.....

"Christmas is Coming"


Isn't this super cute?!! He's so adorable!
I have used the stunning Carta Bella: Christmas Delivery collection, and I am LOVING it!
Striking plaids, houndstooth, and striped paper designs in crisp Christmas colours - perfect for this challenge!
Here's a couple close ups.....


Lots of sweet embellishments in Christmas Delivery too! Love, love, love those brads!
But it's those elegant, traditional Christmas details that really make me sigh......


That tag! Every.single.time I look at it I start singing the Christmas Carol...lol!
So beautiful! (& yes, that be Cassie Box happy mail ribbon there too ;)  )
If you're looking for a Christmas collection for scrapbooking, card making or even a December Daily you NEED Carta Bella Christmas Delivery!

Grab yours in the Paper Issues store here & use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!

For more inspiration and to join in on the challenge, click here.

Thanks for visiting!
Til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment