Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Unforgettable - Love This!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I am sharing a super pretty layout with the beautiful new UNFORGETTABLE collection. You'll spy lots of fussy cutting, butterflies & blooms and,discover which pattern paper is my new favorite! 
But enough chatter, here's my latest creation with UNFORGETTABLE.....

"Love This" 


Sigh! Love this, indeed! Such a beautiful layout of my two darlings!
And as for my new favorite pattern paper? Well, it has to be that divine wreath paper, CV-003 GARLAND - gosh it's so super pretty!!! 
You'll notice that I actually used two sheets of CV-003 GARLAND to create today's scrapbook page!

I started my layout with GARLAND as the base, but wanted to do a little more to highlight it's magnificence. I loved the mint arc in the wreath, and decided to 'fill' inside the wreath with this very same colour (which happens to be the reverse side of - you guessed it, the GARLAND paper!). 
To fill this space, I used a Cut To You cut file called, Flower Circle and backed the flowers and leaves with an assortment of papers from the 6 x 8 PAPER STACK.  
Next, I backed the entire circle with the reverse side of GARLAND - I just love mint watercolor wash of this pattern! 

Here's a closer look....


As I'd already cut into a second sheet of GARLAND, I decided to make the most of it, and fussy cut the floral section of the wreath. I foam mounted both the cut file and fussy cut blooms, and adhered them to the layout. I positioned the Flower Circle in the center of the wreath, and layered the fussy cut GARLAND blooms around the edge of it. By doing this, it revealed the original wreath below, and created the appearance of a thicker & fuller arrangement of blooms. Gor-jus!!!


Aren't those florals just errrrything?!! LOVE!

I tucked my darling photograph into the top right section of both the cut file & fussy cut wreath, and embellished it with the 'smile' FLAIR BUTTON. Next, I fussy cut a large pink butterfly from pattern paper, CV-UF004 PRETTY BITS and tucked it beneath my photo. To enhance this decoration, I added two more butterflies around my photo - a CLEAR STICKER butterfly, and a DIE CUT EPHEMERA piece!


There's no denying that UNFORGETTABLE is the prettiest release of 2019! 
So.much.gorgeousness!!!
The new FOAM TITLE STICKERS are all kinds of awesomeness too! 
I curved my love this title around the outer edge of the wreath arc, and then embellished with a couple more butterflies...


For finishing touches, I added a tiny spot of journaling with the sentiment stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKERS sheet.


Simple, beautiful creating with the new UNFORGETTABLE collection!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with some Cocoa Vanilla Studio lovelies today!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Leave a Comment