Elle's Studio: September Kit & New Releases!





Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration with the fabulous September Kit & new releases! 
Before I share my first projects,
let's take a lil look at all these gorgeous new things!!!!



Oh.em,gee!!! It's always so good!!!
Loving the colors in this month's kit too!

September Add Ons


September Digital Cut Files & Printables



SO.much.awesome!!!


Enough of the chatter, and onto the projects! 
Here's what I came up with....

"Sweet Teen Life" 


Oh isn't this pretty?!!
I just adore the patterns and colors in the September Kit!


Other Supplies: White cardstock, Scrapbook.Com Premium Hybrid Ink Pad - Black & Pink Lemonade, Scallop & Circle punches, Sequins. 

Let's take a closer look at this pretty number...


Such a gorgeous page for my darling daughter! 
And yes, picture selfie fun is definitely a big part of teen life, lol!
For this layout, my design was inspired by repeat patterns & shapes, and in particular circles.
The fabulous new Home Sweet Home 6 x 6 Paper Stack has a few terrific circular prints, which then dictated my color scheme options too! I couldn't resist combining the peach circular print note cards from this month's Kit with the teal pattern paper - just too pretty for words!!!



To enhance the circles theme, I fussy cut the circles from the Home Sweet Home teal paper, use a circle punch from my stash to shape my photos, as well as feature the circle tags from the die Cut Labels - Jewel Tones pk. I even use a scallop punch along the edge of the black & white dot print paper for more subtle repetition too! SO effective!



I curve the Jane Alphabet Stickers title around a circle for even more repeat pattern fun, and layer the fabulous 'life' acrylic over that circle to complete the title and create some wow factor!
I use the Good Times Stamp to add some soft pink hearts to the layout, as well print the black love you sentiments. Subtle stamping is always so classy on clean look layouts! 



To cut through this very fresh color palette, and add a lil warmth and balance to the page, I use the 'picture' veneer from the Title Builder Vol.3 Wood Veneers pk. How cute is the heart inside the camera?
Have you noticed that my repetition of shapes now includes hearts too? They're a little more subtle, in the stamps & puffy stickers - but very much an integral shape to the overall page design!


Really stunning details!



There's no denying that the September Kit & Add Ons are super pretty!!!

My second layout today is an 8.5" x 11" interactive page & it's just a bit close to my heart as it documents our new family home....
"Home Right Now"


How sweet is this?! 
Untie the string,  & open the note card to reveal...


Our beautiful new home! 
Such a clever and fun way to document our new happy place!


Other Supplies: White Carddtock,  & Jute Twine.

Here's a few close ups....


The tiny row of houses a the base of my layout have been fussy cut from that gorgeous new Home Sweet Home pattern paper. Aren't they just the cutest?!
Loving the coordinating Home Wood Veneers too! 


But it's this 3 x 4 note card that totally wins my heart! 


Super sweet and the perfect page for documenting our new home! 

And there you have it! 
My first creations with this month's fantastic kit & new releases! 


I can't wait to share more Elle's Studio inspiration with you a lil later this month!
til then, 












Leave a Comment

  1. Yes, the card is so pretty! love the way you hid the photo there.

    ReplyDelete