Hip Kit Club: September Moodboard Inspiration!





Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration! 
Today I'm sharing a super pretty layout inspired by the September 2019 Moodboard which was created by our amazing DT member, Elsie Robinson!
If you've missed or forgotten the September Moodboard, 
here's a quick reminder of what it looks like....

69580470_724397031347839_8303390432893599744_o

Totally gor-jus, huh?! Such beautiful imagery!
So without further ado, here's the layout that this board inspired...

"Time Together"
HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Sept29th_Blog_01

Oh how preeeeeeetty! 
I have combined the beautiful September 2019 Main, Embellishment & Cardstock Scrapbook Kits to create this gorgeous layout.

You'll notice that I was inspired by the striking pops of black in the first image, as well as all the florals throughout the board! The 'a cup of happy' image really got me thinking about gratitude and thankfulness. My 'cup' is so full. I am so blessed (& happy!) and my family are my every reason! I knew I had to document and convey this sense of happy gratitude somehow on my page. 
I also took inspiration from the embroidery hoops, and framed my greatest masterpieces (my two darling children) inside the Pretty Little Studio die cut ephemera wreath. 
Just beautiful!

Here's a better look at my scrapbook page.....

HKC_AmandaBaldwin_Sept29th_Blog_02

So very lovely! 
Cherish this time together!

I started my layout with the Bazzill Marshmallow Cardstock from the September 2019 Cardstock Scrapbook Kit. I love a good 'white space' layout! I also love all things black & white, and that striking Jen Hadfield pattern paper (reverse side of Home Sweet Home from the This Is Family collection) completely had my heart! It really captured my attention, plus it featured florals - so win, win! The pink & white stripe branding strip at the base of this pattern paper also impressed me, so I kept it intact to act as an anchor for both my pattern paper and photograph.

The Dear Lizzy 'Magic' pattern paper was just begging to be fussy cut,  and naturally, I had to oblige! Ha! I mean, who can resist those stunning blooms?! Infact, it was this pattern paper that then dictated the rest of my color scheme for the remainder of my layout.

20190925_151641-01-01

Those blooms are errrything! I layered them beneath & around my photograph to visually draw attention to my treasured picture. The fine black outline on them also coordinated perfectly with the Home Sweet Home paper as well! 
Speaking of coordination, the Pretty Little Studio: Indian Summer Ephemera Combo pack contained a few pretty black & white pieces too! I used that divine wreath to frame my darling photo, and tucked a few leaves beneath the fussy cut Dear Lizzy blooms. 
Gor-jus!

20190925_151658-01-01

The warm red color tones in the Magic blooms really excited me, (red isn't my usual go-to color) & I loved using this color as an accent in my design. 
Using the September 2019 Embellishment Kit, I adorned my framed photo with that stunning red flair from the Indian Summer Love This Flair buttons pack. I also chose some of the warm red Mini Phrase Stickers from the Dear Lizzy: She's Magic collection to add a few sentiments to my page. 
To avoid too much red, I also drew on the green and blue from the Magic paper, and sprinkled a few of the She's Magic Decorative Buttons and Pinkfresh Studio Office Hours Mixed Embellishments enamel dots from the Main Scrapbook Kit. This created both balance and harmony to my layout and offered a more light-hearted and fresh look!

20190925_151616-01-01-01-01

For finishing touches, I positioned one of the golden yellow fussy cut blooms in the center of the base of the page, and embellished with more enamel dots, buttons, a phrase sticker and my title, Time Together. The title is from the Pretty Little Studio Indian Summer Ephemera Combo pack and is the perfect sentiment (& colors!) for my page.
And there you have it! 
Simple.Beautiful.Heartfelt creating! 
Inspired by that delightful moodboard and the gorgeous September Kits! 
I wonder how this moodboard will influence your next project? 
Be sure to share with us in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Group HERE. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment