Technique Tuesday: September Scrapbooking Classics Products






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more stamping fun as I reveal some more Technique Tuesday awesomeness!
Today I am sharing some inspiration with the fabulous
Remember When Scrapbooking Stamp Set
What a super fun stamp set & die bundle!

The Scrapbooking Stamps & Scrapbooking Supplies Collections are really something! So many versatile designs to suit any style of memory keeping! 
 You can see more of these amazing products in the Technique Tuesday shop HERE. 

Back to today's post....
Here's what I created with the wonderful Remember When Scrapbooking Stamp Set

"Cherish This Story"


Oh how preeeeeeeeetty! 
Who would've thought sentiment stamps could look so lovely?!!

Here's a better look at my layout...

Wowza! 
This is a super pretty look for stamped labels! 
and
Oval & Rectangle Stitched Labels Crafting Dies Bundle  
with the brand new Unforgettable collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 
By using inks in the colors that coordinate with the collection, I was able to soften the appearance of the stamped labels and create a really feminine and pretty page!
I used Scrapbook.Com Exclusive Premium Hybrid Ink Pads in the following colors:
Candy Shop Pink
Mixed Berry
Soft Lavender
Parisian Purple
Oasis
&
Black.
For the soft watercolor base I used Shimmerz Paints Spritz in Pink Stiletto.
Here's a closer look at my page....

I am loving those stitched labels!
I created them by stamping the solid label stamp in Soft Lavender, then stamped the sentiment in solid black ink & finally, die cut them with the stitched rectangle label die.
Here's another view of these fabulous labels...

Good Times Together, indeed! 
The perfect sentiment for this darling photograph and moment!
I also featured a lot of the sentiments in my background - you'll spot the best TIME sentiment in Oasis ink, and lots of softened down black ink sentiments as well! I even get a bit inventive with the trims too - check out the spiral flight path beneath the butterflies...


Such a beautiful & whimsical approach to using these stamps! 


And there you have it! 
September Scrapbooking Classics Products never looked so pretty! 


I hope my layout has inspired you to get creative with your favorite Technique Tuesday supplies!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

  1. Hi Amanda ! I just had to see all the pretty details of your gorgeous layout. The colours are so pretty. I remember the pretty photo and you've made the perfect treasure for it <3 xK

    ReplyDelete