Shimmerz Paints September Color Kitz & Process Video!





Hi Shimmerz Friends & Fans! 

Amanda here, & I am so super excited to be sharing my layout & process video with the gorgeous new September Color Kitz! 
And oh my heart! The colors in this month's kit are just divine!!!
Here's a reminder of what the September Color Kitz look like....


Wow!!!

The Kit includes the following items:
  • 1 1oz bottle of Keep Palm Vibez
  • 1 1 oz bottle of the exclusive new color: Practice What You Peach Spritz
  • 1 package of exclusive Dotz "Gingham Greatness"
  • 1 jar of Wisteria Lane Shimmerz
  • 1 jar of In A Jam Creameez
Simply stunning! 
If you're super quick, and really lucky there might be one or two of these Color Kitz still in stock - visit the shop HERE. 

Here's what I created with them...

"Cherish"

Oh my! Cherish indeed!
There's no denying that the September Color Kitz are perfect for all your Fall theme projects!
Just stunning!

My pretty layout actually began as a quick wreath painting that I shared to the Shimmerz Paintz Sharez Facebook page a couple weeks ago - you might remember it? 



Isn't this a pretty approach to testing your colors? So much more lovely than a color swatch! 
And as I like to say, when in doubt wreath it out!
I used the gorgeous Vibez Palm Reader for the leaves, Creameez In A Jam for the rose, the all new exclusive Spritz Practice What You Peach for the smaller blooms, and an array of tiny dot flowers with Shimmerz Wisteria Lane. 

With such a gorgeous wreath on my desk, I felt inspired to create another...
This time I painted straight onto my pretty pattern paper & used the beautiful Creameez In A Jam for the foliage. The blooms were painted in Shimmerz Wisteria Lane, and I added a few splatters for good measure too!  


I fussy cut around the original wreath, and foam mounted it onto the newly painted one. This created both dimension & interest to the design and also added some depth to the combined wreaths as well. 
Between the layered wreaths, I tucked in two of the Gingham Greatness Dotz - LOVE!!!!


I embellish my photo cluster with fussy cut florals from the Jen Hadfield, Along The Way collection and add a good sprinkle of the SpiegelMom Scraps Summer Morn sequins. 


Such beauti-Fall details!!!

Interested in seeing how I painted those wreaths, and created this layout?
Please watch my video on the Shimmerz Paintz channel HERE. 



Thanks so much for watching!
I hope you enjoyed my video. 


Remember: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints store order to receive a FREE paint! 


Thanks so much for visiting today!
til next time,


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment