Paper Issues: August Free File Friday #2




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for the second installment of Paper Issues 


Yay!!! Love me some FREE cut files!

This edition is all about the fabulous FREE background cut files in the Paper Issues store!
Here's what I came up with, 

"Feeling All The Feels"


All the heart eyes for this layout!!!
I just adore it!
From the photo, to the cut file background and that fresh colour palette - I LOVE it all!
I have used Amy Tangerine's On A Whim collection and combined it with the awesome
Mark Your Spot cut file ( shown below ). 

SO awesome! & you can get this FREE file here

Wanna see more? 
Here's a few close ups.....


How awesome are the chipboard stickers in the On A Whim line?!
I couldn't stop myself from singing Katy Perry's "Feels" song while I glued them down, lol!

You'll also spy some Pinkfresh Studio: The Mix No.1 embellishment collection here too! 
The two collections coordinate beautifully together to create this fresh, fun look!


I have paper pieced some of the hearts as well as a couple of the circles, to break up all the white in the cut file, and to add interest. 
I then fussy cut some hearts from an Amy Tangerine 3 x 4 card, and layered them over my cut file. 
The Pinkfresh puffy hearts added to this cool layering effect too!


So much awesome! 
LOVE this cut file and how effective the background is to my overall design!

Hope you liked my layout too!
& REMEMBER: Use my code  AMANDA  & you'll save 20% off your total spend! 


Looking for more Free File Friday inspiration?
See what the rest of our awesome team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving a kind comment!
I really do appreciate each and every single one of you! 

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment