Paper Issues: August Pawsitively Pets!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of 


This month is all about those pet (animal) adventures! 
Think road trips, walks, visits to the vet, special treats - anything is game!

Here's what I came up with.....

"Sweet Treats"


Isn't this adorable?! 
I'm not sure who had the better 'sweet treat' here - 
My daughter getting to feed the Lemurs, 
or,
the Lemurs getting sweet dried fruit treats?!
Either way it was a fabulous moment that had to be scrapped! 
A real animal adventure for sure!
I have used the gorgeous new Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Carousel collection for this layout. 
The whimsical carnival theme in this line worked beautifully with my 'Sweet Treats" title. 
Let's take a closer look......


Super sweet indeed! 
And those gold accents are just somethin'!


I totally adore the vintage ice cream stand ephemera - isn't it the cutest?!!


And I must mention the new enamel pin stickers! 
I mean, that bow is just incredible!!!


Cute puffy stickers, Thickers and all the usual Maggie Holmes delightfuls adorn this pretty page!
If you haven't got this collection yet, hurry!!! 
It's selling super fast & I know I am heading back for more too!

& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off too! Yay!!!


Looking for a lil more pets inspiration before you play along?
See what our amazing team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment