Paper Issues: August Try It Tuesday




Hi Everyone!

Welcome to a new month of paper crafting awesomeness with Paper Issues!

Today I am kicking off the August challenges with this month's edition of Try It Tuesday!



& let me say,
 I have been so impressed with all the entries we've been receiving for this challenge! 
So fabulous to see everyone having a go!

Try It Tuesday is all about taking risks and trying something new - or just different - in your creating, & this month's challenge is super fun!

TAPE IT UP! 

Yep, this month I want you to use masking tape, washi tape, cello tape, as long as it's a tape, I wanna see it on your projects (layouts, cards, pocket pages, off the page items) in a new and inventive way! 
Think creating textures, masks, patterns and even your own embellishments from tape!

Here's my sample for you.....

"Little Explorer"


Nawww! Isn't he the cutest?! Love my lil explorer!
And how about that textural, washi tape star?!!
I've used the super fun Crate Paper Cool Kid collection and teamed it up with the Fancy Pants Designs: Sweet Nothings collection washi tape 
(The designs just happen to be a perfect a match!)
Today is all about the tape though, so let's take a closer look at it.....


To create a more textural appearance, I've scrunched, wrinkled and folded my tape in sections to create an uneven and interesting shape. The star is then stapled into place and embellished with cotton floss and veneer stars. Love it!!!


Such a cool way to use tape!


Hope my layout has inspired you to play along!

Now it's your turn, 

Create a new project featuring tape and upload it to the 
Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group 
to go in the draw to win a Paper Issues gift card! Yay!
Can't wait to see what you create!

Need supplies before you start? 
& REMEMBER to use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!!!


Need a lil more inspiration?
See what the rest of our incredible team has created here

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment