Paper Issues: August Swag Bag




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Welcome back for one of my favourite shares of the month; 


Love me a Swag Bag!!!
I am using the July bag for today's spotlight.
Here's what the July Swag bag,
'Fruit Cup' looks like......


Tropical paradise!!! 
So much pretty here!

And here's what I created for this spotlight....

"Sweet Things"



Oh wow! Rainbow delight!
Isn't this the sweetest?!
Everything on my layout is from the July Swag Bag except for:
 12 x 12 cardstock base, mixed media inks, and the cut file. 
Yep, that's a whole lotta lovely from the Fruit Cup Swag!!!
Swag Bags are the best value mini kits around! 
I love that you get a lil bit of this and a lil bit of that to sample from the store!

That fabulous cut file is from the Paper Issues store, so it's completely FREE!
I love our Free Files!!!


And you can download it here for FREE - no purchase needed!

Here's a few close ups of from my layout for you.....


That cut file looks just gorgeous with the 3 x 4 cards from the Swag backing it!
I couldn't resist all those pretty rainbow colours, and the inky background to enhance it all!


I spy an Amy Tangerine bitty bow and Bella Blvd paperclip - such pretty embellishments!
 Love these two! So super sweet!
Speaking of sweet, how fantastic is that chipboard sticker title......


Sweet Things, indeed!

Grab yourself the latest Swag Bag here!
Or, if you're like me and hate to miss out, 
& REMEMBER:Use my code AMANDA & you'll also save 20% off your total spend!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating!

Looking for more inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created for this spotlight here
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment