Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart: LOVE YOU!




Hello Friends!

 I have a gorgeous floral layout to share with you here, &
 on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio blog today!
I just adore florals, and the ones in the Wild At Heart collection just make me swoon!!! 
SO pretty!
But enough chatter, here's what I've created....

"Love You"


Told you those florals were pretty!!! No fancy layout design required when the papers are this gorgeous! 
Let's take a closer look.........


Simple. Beautiful. And just oh-so stunning!
Wild At Heart really has my heart!
I have used my favourite floral pattern paper, CV-WH009 MEMENTO, for the base of my layout, and used it's coordinating CHIPBOARD FRAME to enhance my sweet photograph! 
You'll also spy floral paper,CV-WH007 GROW WILD as the pretty backing to that 'string art' dream catcher cut file. I selected this paper as it has a #samebutdifferent look to the MEMENTO paper, and it coordinates beautifully! 
The center heart is pieced with the B-side of pattern paper CV-WH001 LUSCIOUS -
 so pretty, and it really pops against the indigo blue! 
Here's a closer view.....


I just love that dream catcher cut file! 
I have made it appear as string art, by cutting the mosaic lines thinner, & connecting these 'strings' with ENAMEL DOTS (SPARKLES) beads. I have added a soft mixed media element beneath the dream catcher with watercolour splatter, and finished it all off with a sweet 'Wild at Heart' CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER

* Please note: This cut file is one I have edited from the Silhouette Store. *

I have positioned my photograph cluster just over the right side of the dream catcher, to enhance the connection and flow through my design....


To avoid 'blending' my frame into the dream catcher, I have layered the LUSCIOUS paper beneath my framed photo to add warmth and contrast. 
There's also two cuts from CV-WH006 FUSSY CUTS paper in this layering, as well as a delicate doily (from my stash). That gorgeous CHIPBOARD FRAME is also embellished with a DIE CUT EPHEMERA banner, so lovely!
Speaking of lovely, how about that LOVE YOU title?!!


The CHIPBOARD ACCENT STICKER title is just divine! 
I have also embellished it with a super cute FLAIR BUTTON that appears to have a similar pink 'wash' look to it, which also coordinates with the soft mixed media element of my page too!


When it comes to florals, and all the pretty things,
Wild At Heart is definitely my go to collection! 
So very beautiful and perfect for memory keeping my sweet girl!

Hope my layout has inspired you today!
Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time,

Leave a Comment