Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Our Happy Story




Hi Creative Friends! 

Welcome back for more memory keeping inspiration! 
Today I'm sharing my take on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio multi photo theme week;
using our delightful new Midnight collection. 
I just love the blue hues and indigo in this collection - so beautiful! 
Needless to say, I just had to create a monochromatic page with it all! 
But enough chatter, here's my layout with more than one photograph......

"Our Happy Story"


*Sigh!* Oh-so-beautiful!
And what a happy story this is! 
All our Christmas wishes have come early this year with the arrival of our new miniature dachshund puppy! Yay!!! All the feels for this happy moment! 
And don't those CV-MN007 INKY DEPTHS blues make it even more lovely?! There are just SO many beautiful creative possibilities with the Midnight collection!

My layout begins with gluing one inch paper strips of pattern paper, CV-MN01 BLOOM & GROW (reverse side), on both sides of the white cardstock base. I then apply lots of inky blue splatters and droplets to the white cardstock base. Next, I remove the large die cut from CV-MN018 LARGE DIE CUT & BACKING KIT, and snip it in half. I back this half die with my favourite paper, CV-MN007 INKY DEPTHS & foam mount it to the top center of my layout design. Awesome!

To this fabulous die cut feature, I layer my super adorable puppy pictures....



You'll spot DIE CUT EPHEMERA frames beneath both my photographs, as well as an INKY DEPTHS layer from the 6x8 PAPER PAD. I foam mount the over hanging edges, and tuck the blue watercolor wash CLEAR STICKERS beneath my photos too! 
I embellish my multi photo cluster with DIE CUT EPHEMERA, & an ACCESSORY STICKER or two.....


I use the CARDSTOCK TITLES to form my title, Our Happy Story, which I layer over my photos as well. I love the midnight blues, and this title just enhances my monochromatic look! I add subtle journaling around the photos with those gorgeous sentiment stickers from the ACCESSORY STICKER sheet. Perfect! 
Here's another view for you......


So much gorgeousness! 
Who would've known that blue is my favourite colour?!! 
And seriously, how cute is our new addition? We've called him Maxwell, and he is just as divine in nature, as he is in appearance - puppy LOVE!!!

Moving down the page, you'll spy more inky splatters, CLEAR STICKERS, ACCESSORY STICKERS & even a CHIPBOARD PIECES mason jar filled with hearts....


Oh my heart!!! Could it get any sweeter than this?!!
I'm loving the CLEAR STICKERS in the Midnight collection - so versatile & the quality is amazing! Those navy crosses are so effective that they don't even look like stickers - incredible!!!


The sweetest thing, indeed!
The mason jars filled with hearts are the perfect ending to this happy story - all the love for little Maxwell the Miniature Dachshund! To bring even more attention to the CHIPBOARD PIECES one, I've foam mounted the DIE CUT EPHEMERA heart onto it. I've also tucked in a couple stickers beneath it, as well as that directional arrow from the CLEAR STICKERS.


Such a happy moment, beautifully documented with the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Midnight collection!
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my take on the multi photo theme 
& that my layout has inspired you to get creating too!

Thanks so much for visiting today,
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment