Citrus Twist Kits: More November Kit Inspiration!






Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Citrus Twist Kits November Kits inspiration!

I just ADORE everything in this month's kits - it's all SO lovely!
If you missed the release, here's a quick look at the two main kits...

Sunshine In My Soul Scrapbook Kit


So gorgeous, huh?!!! 



LOVE all the CTK exclusives!!!

If you're super lucky there may be just one or two left in the store  - you can check HERE!

And here's more of my creations with them......

"THIS."


Oh.my.heart!!! La la love this! 
From that beautiful photo of my parents with my children, to those gorgeous PL kit exclusives - this page makes me smile! 
It's created entirely with the Pocket Life Kit, the only 'extras' you'll spy are 12" white cardstock, machine stitching, and the Shimmerz Bubblegum Blast paint from my stash. Everything else on my layout is from this kit. Pretty amazing, huh?!! 
Such a gorgeous kit! The exclusive papers and ephemera totally win me over every month - SO good!
Here's a few close ups for you....


That pretty border trim has been created by cutting 1/2" x 8" strips from the 6" x 8" papers. I simply  machine stitch them into place - such a great way to showcase a smaller pattern paper on 12" page.
Loving those ephemera tags and labels too!!! 
But it's the photo cluster that really has my heart....


This is SO super pretty!!! 
So many beautiful, luscious layers in that photo cluster!
You'll also spy lots more ephemera pieces, a few chipboard stickers and even those soft green puffy alpha stickers - LOVE!!!!

My second layout is a lot more soft and subtle..... 

"Wonderful"


Yes, this happened!!!
Meet our newest family addition - a miniature Dachshund pup! 
Isn't he the sweetest?! 
I have combined the Paige Evans Whimsical pieces with the PL Kit exclusives to create this soft, clean and innocent look for our new boy. 
I just love the cascading embellishments design!
Here's a closer look.....


OMGosh! Isn't he adorable?!!
I am in love - actually, we all are! 
The soft blue and cream color scheme is so pretty, and I love the foil accents! 
The stamping is courtesy of the CTK Conversation Starter Vol.2 stamp, & I think it pretty much sums up our feelings, this lights my world!
Just about perfect.....


Another beautiful moment documented with this month's lovely kits!

I hope my layouts have inspired you to get creating too! 
For all your memory keeping supplies, be sure to visit the Citrus Twist Kits store HERE

Thanks so much for stopping by today! 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo  

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment