Citrus Twist Kits: Novmeber Sunday Sketch






Hi CTK Friends!

It's time for a little Sunday Funday scrapbooking with today's installment of the 
Sunday Sketch challenge!
Here's what today's awesome sketch looks like......


Told you it was awesome! Such a fun sketch to get your creativity ignited!
Here's my take on it using our beautiful November Kits...

"Whimsy"


Sigh! Talk about Sunshine in my soul! Such a bright and happy page! 

Other: Typewriter journaling. 

This month's kits are jam packed with SO many rainbow brights and gorgeous patterns, that I just had to create a whimsical, playful page with them! Here's a closer look....


Hearts, clouds, butterflies - this sweet page has it all! 
You'll spy all the Pink Paislee Paige Evans Whimsical pretties here! That divine stripe paper (#16) is from the Pattern Paper Play Kit this month & is super striking! It's B-side is that tiny hearts paper in the photo layers - I know, so good! 
The other pattern paper I have featured is also from the Whimsical collection (#9) and is from the  Scrapbook Kit.  
I follow the sketch fairly accurately, only varying a few details for cloud embellishments. I love the design ease that sketches offer, and just enjoy pairing colors and adornments to compliment my photo and story. 


How gorgeous are those cloud embellishments?! You'll spot them in Ephemera, Thickers and even in Puffy Stickers. And let's not forget the butterfly and heart Whimsical Rub-Ons from the Embellishment Kit - totally adore these!


To make my title 'pop', I adhere it with foam dots for added dimension & interest. 
For finishing touches, I add a few typed sentiments for my journaling, So sweet, so happy, so beautiful. Perfect! 

I hope I have inspired you to dive into your November Kits & play along with today's Sunday Sketch! 
I can't wait to see your creative takes on it! 
Be sure to share them with us in the Citrus Twist Kits Facebook Fan Page HERE. 

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
til next time, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment