Spellbinders Guest Designer!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends! 

I am so honoured (& a tad super excited) to be a Guest Designer this month for Spellbinders!


Spellbinders create the most beautiful and intricate metal dies - I LOVE them all!

For my post today, I am using the following dies.....


Etched Dies Good Vibes Only Collection by Stephanie Low




Etched Dies Good Vibes Only Collection by Stephanie Low 

I know, how pretty!!!
And so many creative possibilities too!
Here's what I've created with them....


Oh sigh! Aren't these cards just divine!?!!
I told you they are the most intricate and beautiful die cut designs! 
*Swoon!*

Let's take a closer look at each card.....


For my 'deer' love..... 
For this card I use the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes: Flourish collection, ribbon and Nuvo Drops in Bubblegum pink as well as both of the Etched Dies. 
You'll see that I have cut the Flowers Whisper die multiple times to create layers and dimension for that focal flower. I strongly recommend using a fine line glue for adhering those tinier, fiddly pieces together. I foam mount this feature flower onto the Leaves So Very Gorgeous die. The leaves are cut in white cardstock and I partially inlay them for added interest. 
Simple, pretty, layered dies! Love it! 


For my second card, "Grow with Love", I use the same papercraft supplies but also use the 
Hard to believe, but this gold foil card cuts like buttah!!!
Amazing!
For this card I use the other leaf flourish from the Leaves So Very Gorgeous set. I repeat cut it, and layer the two gold leaves with a white cardstock one.
 Lovely layers for beautiful results!
Absolutely Stunning! 

And because these dies are just SO pretty, I had to make one more card.....


Nothing says delicate beauty more than Cocoa Vanilla Studio!
I have used their More Than Words collection for this soft and pretty thankyou card.
This time, I cut the Leaves So Very Gorgeous die in pattern paper, and attacked it with my scissors!
Yes - all those leaves are all from the one die cut! Cut your die cuts to create new looks! Such a cool idea & doesn't it look lovely?!!

So very thankful to Spellbinders for having me Guest Design for them!

I hope I have inspired you to visit the Spellbinders Store HERE and see more of their incredible products!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment