Elle's Studio: Product Highlight: Everyday Phrases Stamp




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio inspiration! 

For today's post I am shining the spotlight on the fabulous new Everyday Phrases Stamp! 
As the name suggests, this stamp is all phrases & oh-so cool! 
Here's what I've created with it today.....

"Heart Eyes For This"



Whoa! Who would've thought that stamped words could have such impact! 
I've taken inspiration from the veneer & vellum asterisks from the July new releases, and repeat stamped in this style. 
Such a fun way to create a background, and make the most of your stamp sets!


To emphasize the asterisk style, I have also layered some of the veneers and vellum pieces onto the stamp centers. 


To compliment my seaside photograph, I used inks in sky blue, aquamarine, & cobalt to imitate the ocean. 


 Repeat stamping is such a fun technique to use to create card and layout backgrounds! 


I hope I have inspired you to give this stamping technique a try today! 


Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment