Pinkfresh Studio: Simple & Sweet Delight!




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Pinkfresh Studio inspiration! 

Today I am sharing this Summery sweet layout using the fun and fresh, 
Simple & Sweet collection.....

"Sweet"

Isn't this delightful?!! 
All the lemony goodness here!
And I just love the peach, yellow and pink color scheme - so fun and playful! 
I start with a white cardstock base, and cover the top third of the page with that super cool SWEET LIFE pattern paper. 
Next, I layer my photograph onto a STITCHED FRAME,  a few off cuts from pattern paper HAPPY LIFE, as well as a few EPHEMERA DIE CUTS. 
I position this photo cluster onto the SWEET LIFE paper, and have the remainder of my design cascade beneath the photo. 


The main section of this 'cascading' path is created with fussy cuts from pattern paper, FRESH AIR. I just adore this ticket style paper, and had to make a feature out of those labels/sentiments and tickets! 
I use foam dots to make the grow your dreams sentiment really pop.
For added interest, I embellish the FRESH AIR cuts with CHIPBOARD STICKERS, EPHEMERA, PUFFY & EPOXY STICKERS.
Here's a closer look for you.....


SO much sweetness!!! You just can't can wrong with lemons! Follow your bliss, indeed! 
For finishing touches, I embellish my darling photograph with a larger EPOXY STICKER....


Totally gorgeous!
Everything about this page is oh-so-sweet!!!
Simple & Sweet, that is! ;)

I hope I have inspired you to get creating with this collection too!
Thanks so much for visiting, 

Leave a Comment

  1. Of course I had to PINN it! Your LO's a breath of fresh air. I tried to order this collection at Scrapbook.com and everything is 'Out-Of-Stock' I might try another site because I love it so so much. The cascade of ephemera and puffy stickers is devine!

    ReplyDelete