Pebbles: Land That I Love 15 Minute Make!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for a little Pebbles inspiration! 
Today I am sharing a super quick but oh so stunning, scrapbook layout with the gorgeous 
Land That I Love collection!
 I was so excited when I read this week's theme for the blog - 15 minute craft ideas! 
I set my timer and challenged myself with this one! Here's what I created....

"Happy"


Oh isn't this gorgeous?!!
I know, how did I make this in 15 minutes? Let me tell you......


Start by fussy cutting approximately one third of pattern paper, PATRIOTIC BLOSSOMS. I'm not going to lie, this took me a solid 7 minutes, but the rest of the layout is so quick it can still be created in the 15 minute time frame. If you're a slower fussy cutter you may want to prepare your cut blossoms a day before ;)


While your trusty scissors are handy, trim the reverse side of pattern paper HAPPY 4TH! The size is 2" x 12" and be sure to include the red gingham pattern strip at the base of the paper.


Attach the 2" trim to the left hand side of a 12" x 12" white cardstock base. Glue a 12" length of delicate white lace over the paper join - as shown above.  While it's adhering, prepare your photograph!


Back your photo with a PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPES blossom & a lace doily. This doily will act as a circular guide for the fussy cut wreath. Line up your photo with the center of the trim and stick down with foam dots.

 

Arrange fussy cut blossoms in the wreath design, leaving two 'breaks' in the wreath. When happy, glue into place.


Fill those wreath 'breaks' with PRINTED CARDSTOCK SHAPES and 6 x 12 ACCENT STICKERS birds.


Embellish the blossoms wreath with PUFFY STICKERS: RED, WHITE & BLUE DOTS.....


Apply 6 x 12 blossom ACCENT STICKERS to the top and bottom right hand corners of the layout. Add a Thickers  title (happy) and for finishing touches, add tiny silver Thickers stars to the wreath.


Sigh! SO preeeeeeetty!
Here's a few close ups for you.....


The lace really adds a soft touch to this crisp color scheme!


Those silver America Thickers are just fabulous! SO cool!


And there you have it!
Simple, sweet and in my album in just 15 minutes! Yessss!
Memory keeping doesn't need to take you hours. 
I urge you to give this super quick layout design a try!

Thanks so much for visiting today,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
 Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment